You know you travel too much when:
1. You get excited over power outlets, ogling them as a precious commodity in bars, restaurants or public transport. You chose your seating plan based on their proximity before plugging in all your accessories.
2. You ask for the WIFI password before looking at a menu.
3. You develop selective hearing and no longer hear or respond to the following phrases:
– “Tuk Tuk Sir?”
– “Suit Sir?”
– “Where you go?”
– “Hello… Hello” – shouted randomly for the only purpose of getting – your attention.
– “Where you from?” – when used randomly as a way to trap you in to a conversation which leads to selling something.
– “(insert attraction name here) is closed today” – usually because of a fictional holiday such as ‘Buddha Day’ where they will instead offer to take you to a shop where they get commission.
4. You have far too many wrist bands to the point you can no longer see your wrists through the many colour threads.
5. You develop very creative ways to avoid laundry. These may including; swimming in shorts, underwear etc (it’s like a washing machine… It involves water right?), you buy a cheap t-shirt at a market instead of washing one, you develop the “I only wore it for half a day really” mentality, and if this gets extreme you just don’t wear a shirt (mainly for guys).
Have anything to add? What behaviours do you exhibit when you travel too much? Use the comment section below to add your thoughts!